Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Drugs

I'd like to take a moment to thank Barry for signing the "health care reform" into law without any checks and balances. While my employer was kind enough to absorb the insurance rate increase, we were warned to be prepared for the "above normal" increases in costs of health care this year.
Thanks to that "lovely" piece of legislation shoved down our throats, the $5.00 a month prescription for my GERD medication has jumped to a whopping $50.00 a month. Seems the insurance co. has reclassified it as a "tier 3 generic". The tier 1 generic available isn't nearly as effective at controlling my GERD. (I've taken it before) As a result, I might suggest buying stock in Arm and Hammer baking soda. Something tells me I'm gonna be using A LOT of it in the not so distant future.

Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.

Thanks a million Barry........ asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment